- Port of Brownsville - 3 minutes
- Keppel AmFELS - 5 minutes
- Palo Alto Battlefield National Historical Park - 10 minutes
- Gladys Porter Zoo - 11 minutes
- Children’s Museum of Brownsville - 11 minutes
- Brownsville Museum of Fine Art - 11 minutes
- Stillman House Museum - 12 minutes
- Historic Brownsville Museum - 12 minutes
- Palmito Ranch Battlefield - 12 minutes
- Sunrise Mall - 13 minutes
- Sabal Palm Sanctuary - 15 minutes
- Resaca de la Palma State Park - 21 minutes
- Boca Chica State Park - 24 minutes
- South Padre Island - 28 minutes
South Padre Island Golf Club
South Padre Island is a barrier island in the U.S. state of Texas. It is located in Cameron County and in Willacy County. South Padre Island was formed when the creation of the Port Mansfield Channel split Padre Island in two.
Port of Brownsville
A First-Class Deepwater Port : The Port of Brownsville, the only deepwater port located on the U.S. and Mexico border, provides a full range of services to ensure efficient and timely cargo delivery worldwide. With abundant land for development and seventeen miles of waterfront access, the Port of Brownsville offers easy access to non-congested international bridge crossings and rail connections to your ultimate destination. At the Port of Brownsville there is no cargo that we cannot handle!
Sunrise Mall is an enclosed shopping mall in Brownsville, Texas, United States. It was opened in 1979, only five years after the town's other mall, Amigoland Mall.